Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I miss u husband ;(

I miss husband soooo much til it made me played the guitar. U have no idea how rare it is for me to hold the guitar. Plus having a big tummy make it a bit hard to hold it still.

Ya Allah ya tuhanku,
Tabahkanlah hati kami
Berikanlah perlindungan kepada kami
Rahmatilah hubungan kami
Berikan ketenangan dlm hati kami dlm dugaan ini

Ya Allah
I miss my husband so much and I pray for his safety. I hope he is doing fine over there and I pray that he'll be home soon. I am honestly worried because today, I am 35 weeks pregnant and I'm all alone at home. If anything were to happen to me, i have no idea how it will end. I pray for the safety of my baby and I. I pray that when the time comes for the delivery, husband will be there by my side. Ya Allah, I miss my husband so much. Being away from him is so hard because I love being around him. I know I married the right guy. I can never get enough of him. Every weekend or hols with him is precious to me. We laugh at silly jokes. Staring at each others eyes. Kissing randomly at home or even when we go out. Holding hands, sharing/stealing food. Oh how i miss all that. Throughout my pregnancy, he has been so sweet to me. He tried his best to help and comfort my sensitive preggy mode.

I feel like crying now. I miss him! The last time I heard frm him was at 9am and that phone call was less than 5 mins. Now it's 12am and still no news frm him. I guess the next call will be at tomorrow morning.

This is so hard on me and I honestly dont know how much longer i can keep up with this lifestyle. I keep on asking myself, why did i end up falling in love with a guy who works in oil and gas industry. Why?!

I want my husband to be here ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment