Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friends that made my day =)

It's been tiring this few days but nevertheless i had so much fun. This holiday is one of the best holiday i had, spending time with good friends and being silly is just wonderful. I had a second breakdown on the wedding about two nights ago, it's actually more like tears of relieved but i still cried my hearts out like there's no tomorrow.

So the update for the wedding for now are:
My room will be decided entirely by my mom (but i'll tell her what i want and don't want in my room)
The venue of the akad nikah depends on their preferences.

The reason i did that is because i am not going to be in kch the whole time and it is very expensive if i want to commute between kch and kl regularly so i think it will make everyone's life easy if they do it however way they want to. At least it would be less arguements and breakdown. (i hope) If you think that i'd be sad because what if my room turn into a disaster, you don't have to fret much because i am more looking forward to decorate my own house. In fact, i already found a nice ceiling lamp at tun jugah and i am going to buy it tomorrow for my future home. I know it's a bit too early but i'll start buying bit by bit so that i won't feel the burden to buy a lot of stuff later on.
nice kannn
It is pretty cheap and there was actually one more that is nice but the bf wants me to buy only one. I can be a bit greedy sometimes. Thank god i have the fiance to remind me to not being one.

And now...let the pic describe  how the rest of my day has been so far =)


celebrate mira's birthday =)
(less than 3 bebeh)

she received a lot of pressie that day..hahah..it's the thought that count bah...( self defense mode=P )


i heart books babe and this is such a STEALLLLLLL!

meet my bestfriend, ms star..kidding =P

ms cheryl =)

Trying to be twin but FAILED!

still fail!

playing dress up

There's more but it's in ira's  and jamie's camera..i'll update again tomorrow yea. Tonight's plan would be having  beef satay at koperkasa with none other than ira =)

No comments:

Post a Comment