Thursday, December 9, 2010

pls mark your calender for me =)

i am lost in the track of time and i was suprised to find out that tomorrow is going to be friday! One week passed without me realizing it. I am here to announce that i am not going back for the holiday because life is way more interesting here than back home..jk..my project progress is super slow (i have no one else to blame than myself..pfftt!!).

This is what i have been up to for the past couple of days:

tuesday: date with my other half =) and something else is going on in kch that i can't mention here. (hint: pakkepakkeboomboomboom)

wednesday: get to know on how to use ENVI4.7 and wash my car with mira =)
ps: do remind me to post some pics on this because i sooooo want to remember this moment when i'm out. It was so much fun!

today: pick up the in laws, running some errands with them, go to the ikea for the 163128792146x this month! finally dinner at padang with none other than my beautiful in laws+bf!

There's another thing that i loveeee doing this week. ZUMBA!!! i can honestly feel the difference in just 3 days. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment