Saturday, December 11, 2010

i feel like a rockstar!

My life is so packed right now and i feel sooOOooo bad for delaying my project. Mira, i'm very sorryyy but i will work my ass off and get it done ASAP! promise!

The bf picked me up around 1pm and all of us (the in laws + bf +I) went to watch Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra at KLCC and this is the first time i watch a real orchestra playing right in front of me and all i have to say is it was BEAUTIFUL.

Then, the bf+siblings and I went back home to perform asar prayer and then we went out again to Indah parade to shop for gundam.

The in laws has been busy buying stuff for the house and fixing the lights and what not, and honestly, i'm begining to like the house. I used to be afraid of going there because the place is quite dodgy but after we've cleared and cleaned the whole place, it was actually ain't that bad after all. Now i'm starting to imagine painting the house and making it more presentable =)

On my previous post about me not going back was not true after all...haha..in fact, i'm coming back at the end of the week! Ira called this morning and told me that she's coming back in 10 days so i booked my ticket straight away =) i can't wait to see her!

Next up:
tomorrow: auto show at pwtc, ice skating in sunway and maybe midvalley after that.
monday: fashion show =) i can't wait to see hana tajima's collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment