Friday, March 11, 2011

Always give and expect nothing in return

I have been following the news on the earthquake in japan from al-jazeera in youtube.


I have never seen anything like that before and suddenly i come to realise the importance of  my FYP. Not only for my grade but also the society. I am doing a flash flood modelling using remote sensing and I will come out with the risk area that is prone to flash flood and this is important in disaster events like this. My senior did on landslide and i think there was one on earthquake.

Many people might not understand why i took this project in the first place and i thought i just wanted something challenging and outside from my norm so i took it. But now i know that it is way bigger than that.

The same thing for my policy class. Most people think that it's ridiculous and it's just an easy subject to score A and i have to admit it that that was my intention. But the truth is that subject taught me more than any other subject on how to be a successful human being.




No comments:

Post a Comment