Sunday, March 13, 2011

TED.com is awesome and way cooler than fb and youtube

Regarding the post earlier, i would like to say that things are fine now. Couples fight all the time, so do I or else i wouldn't be in a thing call RELATIONSHIP. It's funny how resolve our fights. A few years before, we would be busy texting(fighting), screaming at each other on the phone, meet up and sulk and cry and he'll be driving like mad but as the time pass by you know what we do? We go online and watch static x on youtube and for him it's TED. After listening to 2 of their songs (I'm the one and push it), i've cooled myself and be more calm and later on send him a few msgs through skype and fb. Just like that, the fight is OVER and we discussed on the talks that we watch on TED.

I reckon anyone who needs to be inspired to watch this.









I am moved by watching these video. There is actually one more video but i could not find it on youtube. The topic was on Lose your ego, find your compassion. The great thing about this site is there is no discrimination at all towards the religion, colour, race and background. I found one that was held in KL quite some time ago and i really thing u should watch it





So i'm calling all my family and friends to go register yourself and vote in the next election. Like what Pete Teo said we need to have a sense of ownership to be a true malaysian. My first baby step for today is to put aside all the racist feeling aside and to judge the person individually and not by race.

No comments:

Post a Comment