Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i'm gonna put my work at rest this week

i got a call from macrest ( i don't think this spelling is right but wth) anywhoo...

i got an interview from i-respondent, it's something regarding consumer right and so forth NOT a job interview although it would be nice if someone can offer me a job now.

About this interview, i was asked to make a photo diary. In there, i am supposed to list down ALL the things that i do for that day. It's something like what people post in fb(status n pic) or twitter. If you guys know me well, you should know by now that i do not engaged myself in that. i think it is SILLY (bgs sik word ak pakei tok!) to tell EVERYONE that you're hungry, or where you're going or what did u buy and this list goes on and on and on. So what i do is, i'll either hide you in my friends list or just DELETE you. It's just so annoying


Now this is going to be a challenge for me to take photo of what i eat, where i go or what i'm wearing because i LIVE my life not POTRAY how my life would be to the whole world. oh god..this ranting need to stop now.


Last night, i met RUTH!!!HOMAIGODDDD lamak gila sik jumpa okay! i went back from class around 10pm and when i was just about to put my stuff in my room suddenly this perempuan call my name. But my brain was sooooo lagging due to the hecticness of life and i just said..mmm...but when i realised that was RUTH, i screammmmmmmmmm and we hug =)). sempat i did her makeup...hhaha...now she's heading to bali  and i want to hear every detail during the dinner klak k. i'm inviting myself. hahaha...


btw Pritti is on her way to KL NOW!!!! and i am super excited!!! but i am tired coz i did not get a good sleep last night. i've been waking up every hour since 4am and i finally gave up sleeping at 9am. plus things are not going the way i want it to be. i made an appointment with my lect at 10am but he rescheduled it to 3pm! so what is pritti going to do! my god! should i bring her along or should she just bore herself to death in my room for 2 hours?!! waaaa tell me what to do...


Things that i got line up for her:

Thursday
pick her up at the airport
alamanda putraya for lunch and sight seeing in putrajaya
see my lect!( i haven't figure out this part yet!)
pick up jamie and off to manicure and spa pedicure!!!
we'll end the day with lepak-king at taipan =))

Friday
KL bebeh....shopping spreee(this can last the whole day)
Ampang look out point for dinner =)))) i love this to place to the max!

Saturday
Meet everyone in sunway (lunch, window shopping, ICE SKATING!!)
Next is to The curve (which is like one of my fav place!!!!) Here we can go IKEA, the street =)) and dinner at waroeng penyet or maybe smth itallian...hmm we'll see
Watch midnight movie at the best sound system cinema in kl which is none other than cineleisure

and FINALLY sending pritti off to the airport =((

Sunday
SLEEP WHOLE DAY

















No comments:

Post a Comment