Sunday, March 13, 2011

Are you happy now?

It sucks to fight when we're far away. u can just go offline and left me like that. Do u think that's fair? when kmk marah, i just off the window kta chat. i don't go offline terus. It's so true that women are more compasionate than men because no matter how mad we are, we won't leave things just like that.

Yes, u think that i am being ridiculous for being sensitive. that is what skype use for. i can see your reaction, ur face and everything. Unlike on the phone, where u can pretend like u're interested even when you're not and i won't know about it.

I said i was sorry coz i didn't know you didn't mean it but did u have the decency to read what  i wrote? no right?

And here u are leaving me just like that. i guess i'm gonna find a new hobby to take my mind off u whenever u walk out that door whenever we fight. Thank u so much for showing me this part of u. i thought u've changed but some things can never change no matter how long we've been together and i gonna be frank here. I SO FUCKING HATE IT WHEN U LEAVE ME LIKE THIS. THIS IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR.

I WAS FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT U AT THAT ISLAND THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY AND NOW WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING SAFE, YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING ANNOYED THAT I AM FUCKING SENSITIVE. FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment