Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toast to all my friends =)

The bf has been complaining that i don't blog much now. Well i thought when you're in Malaysia, you're not gonna read my blog. But then again this blog is for the future me, 5 years from now so technically i need to put all the important events of my life but all i do in this blog is ranting on my life when no one else would listen...haih..

So what have i been doing lately??? Spending time with my friends. I've put all my work behind and i just go out for 5 days without doing or even thinking about my work. I got so scared when i went to my class on monday and I just could not concentrate. While other people are doing their work, all i wanna do was go back and sleep. I don't even care about my FYP which is not even funny. but now i do. My drive is back and it's 3.13am and i'm still up. Despite of my class tomorrow will be from 8am-10.30pm with 2 hours break only.

So this is what i have been doing lately..not in chronological order..malas mok pk




I thing this has got to be the longest post i've done so far. As you can see there are so many things happening in my life since last thursday til now (tuesday). Now i'm going back to my old life -__-


Even after all this years, i can't believe we can still hang out like how we used to be. It doesn't matter where you are, i cherish our friendship truly and deeply (tiru lagu salvage garden).

Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment