Monday, April 4, 2011

I AM A SUPER WOMAN!

*blow dust*

That is the first thing i'll do if this blog is a book. I have been MIA for so long and it's not because my life is perfect and i have nothing to rant about. That is actually far from the truth! In fact I just encountered one during the class but i'm not going to write it here cause i've done that in my reaction paper(assignment for policy class and i have to do 14 reaction papers!)


Life has been stresshecticcrazyandfullofsubmissionDEADline(ifu'restillreadingthis,ican'tbelieveu'rethatbored!) The only thing that i look forward to everyday is singing from the youtube. Seriously u guys should try it or mmg u slalu pun tp malu mok ngakuk. Everytime i'm stress with FYP,work,people..i'll just sing! Fav song at the moment is unwritten-natasha beddingfield, according to you-orianthi and FIREWORKS!!!-kathy perry(betul ka spell tok?)


Next week is my LAST OFFICIAL week for this semester...sob..sob..NOT! I'm just praying hard that i can get all my 3 projects done on time! No kidding!


Off to kick ass in work~

No comments:

Post a Comment