Thursday, April 21, 2011

You must be open minded to read this post! and try not to puke..hahaha

Alhamdulillah..the presentation went well. I woke up with a bad tummy ache and I couldn't sit or stand up straight because i feel like i'm stretching all the things inside my body. So i have to curl like a ball when i sit or sleep. Other than that, i'm alright.

Let me share you the success of my presentation. EVERYTIME I have presentation or exam, i have to poop a.k.a berak to release all the anxiety and nervous system I have in me and after that I will feel a sudden RELIEVE~~ seriously. When I told my dad, he wasn't surprise because one of my family members does the same thing too. Clue: syurga di bawah tapak kaki ___________.

So when I have this sickness, of course my biggest nightmare would be poop. But half an hour before my presentation, I couldn't keep still. I keep on nudging and moving around up to the point where I feel like vomiting. So I went to the toilet and there was no action. Relieve but it doesn't help much with the nervous system. So I try and try and try and suddenly "the action" starts. I was anticipated to see whether it's going to be in solid form since I have been peeing through the same place for the past few days. When it landed, I have never been happier. It was in a semi solid form!!!!

As soon as I stepped out of the toilet, I was literally excited to present. I keep on watching the time to see when is it going to be my turn and the best part was the presentation went well eventhough there was many technical problem during my presentation but I wasn't panic and everything was smooth sailing. The QnA session was alright.

Then I went to my department to see the date for my exam papers and I found out that I am going to finish on the 5th May meaning that I can go brunei and be there on my grandma's birthday. That mean so much to me because I haven't seen her for so long. The best thing is the bf is coming along to and I told daddy about it and he thinks that it is a good idea. =))


Another highlight of my life today is I got 52 out of 60% for my traffic safety and management class. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my carry mark. The last time I got 50+ is my english class so this is a plus plus.


I wish I can go out and celebrate with the bf but he is working in kerteh. I wish i can go out with my friend but my tummy is not stable so I can't be out for so long or eat anything than plain rice and vege.


Oh..one more thing..i lost 3.2kg in 4 days due to my sickness so now I am 51.6kg! That's a good news for me =))


Off to do the correction for my thesis

Adioss...

3 comments:

  1. oh my God, i can't believe you are much grosser than i thought you were. Seriously,semi solid form? LOL.

    but beb, im proud of you! i truly understand how if feels when fyp presentation has over and you are on your way to the real FREEDOM! hurray!!

    All the best for ya fina! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...thank you may! i just want to give reading pleasure to you. hhaha


    thanx may! i am going to submit my final thesis today and after that i'm going to be free~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same problem!! even skali ya exam paper nervous gilak i think i was like digesting my whole stomach. during d exam i cannot tahan. nang lari mok cirit eh. gila.. last week i was preparing for an interview and my stomach was wiggling d whole weekend. stp jam mok g jamban

    ReplyDelete