Friday, April 15, 2011

MY BOYFRIEND IS A SUPERSTAR

I honestly feel like i'm dating a superstar. My boyfriend keeps travelling here and there and now that most of my works have been submitted, i am finally feeling the loneliness. Today i have been a bit low coz i miss the bf so much and i feel like buying the ticket to go home. Buttttt the good news issssssssssssss I GET TO MEET BF TOMORROW!!!! sgt suke, happy, gumbiraaaa eventhough it's just going to be for an hour or two tp still i sgt bersyukur coz nya mok juak jumpa. Thank u so much coz sanggup mok jpa mek eventhough syg bok touch down dr spore and have to go to the office and drive all the way to see me before going to kerteh. THANK YOU!!! As u can see i klaka campur2 tok coz i am very ze excited to meet ze bf@fiance@kekasih


I've submitted my draft this morning at 4am via email of course..now what's left is to do all the leceh2 stuff (numbering, TOC n blablabala)

No comments:

Post a Comment