Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Long overdue post

I haven't been updating the blogs for yonk. I haven't seen my bf in weeks. I haven't wore my heels til yesterday which is the presentation of capstone project. I haven't been doing anything else other than work. I can finally say that I have no entertainment life. The closest entertainment that I can get is by reading PD or kandee's blog or trying to make a french braid to mira's hair which i fail miserably no matter how much i try. It looks more like tambi braid then french braid. How sad is that?

It's funny how I always rant in my blog about work and life but the irony is I am perfectly calm now eventhough i  never face this much of work load in my WHOLE entire life. I do break down once in awhile but it's just a mere second and then i'll bounce back and put my game face on $_$. hahaahah

Alhamdulillah, two project is done and now i'm typing the last part of my thesis and hopefully i can submit it in 4 hours to my supervisor for checking before i hand it to my examiner.


Highlights of my life for the next 2 weeks:
Submit thesis draft (monday)
Presentation (Thursday)
Submit policy indvidual report (byk gilerrrr ok! on next2 monday)
Thesis ammendment after presentation

and
........
............
.................
FINAL EXAM!

To syg:

I MISS U LIKE KRAZY U KNOW! I can't wait for our next date! Sebulan dah sik dating eventhough we're both in kl. i miss miss miss miss miss u!!! oh one more thing..you were super cute when you bribe me with food in order to see me eventhough jumpa sekejap jak. I really appreciate everything that you've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment