Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wedding blog announcement!

i have a new blog and it is all about my wedding preparations. i know some of you are more interested to read on that so i will just make ur life easier and u can read on the details over there. Here is the link


The layout is still bleargh and i'm still learning on how to use wordpress properly so at the moment my wedding blog looks like it's having a prison layout and i seriously hate it. i know i know..this blog's layout pun sgt outdated...but at least it doesn't have the monotone grey colour...

anyway..in TWO HOURS time, i'll be sitting for my LAST PAPER for my degree and soon i will start to menanam anggur in other words menganggur (yea..yea..it's lame..watever!) i can't wait to bore you with my summary of university life in my next post.. mind u four years is a LONG TIME...

Update on other stuff:
  • pavement engineering final paper sucks. period. mistakeeee sik g toilet before test. irony gila with my previous post.
  • my late uncle passed away the day before my final =( i know he is in a better place now and i know he suffered when my late aunt passed away last year (the day before my final as well!) al-fatihah
  • i made such a loud entrance during policy development exam. (came 10 minutes late- have the wrong sit number-phone rang in the middle of the test (my ringing tone is avenge sevenfold so i got a lot of stares)
  • i'll be leaving to brunei tomorrow for granny's birthday and also mother's day. I can't wait to meet everyone. Plus i'll be introducing the fiance officially to my family in brunei this time =)
  • Wedding shopping starts this weekend when i'm in brunei =) so you can read on that in my other blog (yarabi rasa pemes aku ada 2 blog..pfft)

No comments:

Post a Comment