Monday, May 30, 2011

4th Anniversary

I need to release this now before I cry in front of the public.

I don't know how to go on with this. It is so hard to find a time to be together and when we finally found one, the next thing you said is you'll be leaving again the next day.

As a normal human being, i broke down and cry. I felt like my nightmare is starting all over again. It's really cruel to give me false hope on having extra time together when you came back one day earlier.

I know it's not your fault and you're trying your best to give me all the time you have left. So do I. I tried so hard to put a happy face and not be moody but sometime I fail. It's so frustrating when we fight every time we meet up.

It made me feel 1000x worst than before because now I see myself as the person who doesn't bring out the best of you. I'm the person who always say the wrong thing at the wrong time and will make you pissed.


We're going to celebrate 4 years of anniversary tonight but none of us made the effort of trying to make it special. At this point, I just want to be on my bed and just sleep so that I can stop feeling terrible and dream of beautiful things. Call me selfish but I deserve to be selfish at least this once.

No comments:

Post a Comment