Thursday, May 26, 2011

I don't need a friend who are full excuses

I just got into a huge fight with a friend. I was the one who started. It was after reading her text to one of my friends. Her msg was very rude and I was totally offended by it.

Then she started giving me what feels like a neverending text and in it was blaming everything towards other people. And the text afterwards were repetitions of her previous never ending text.

It comes to a point where i just laughed about it because whatever things that i predicted is going to be in the text was on the text. Clue? repetitions. So i stop replying because i just don't want my inbox to be full of repetitions.

I hate it when people just can't speak straight to the point and she thinks that she needs to explain every single thing. Little that she knows that "her explanation" is just HURTFUL.

Things that I wish she would understand:

Niat kawan ak nok sorg ya bait tp ko x pk? ko mok org jak pk psl kau. Ko complain psl aku compare relationship ak dgn kau maka aku padah in a very short sentence tp part ko compare bf ko dgn sepul nok panjang gila elaboration ya ko sik pk? ya mcm meludah di muka dikpun jak. U HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHATS GOING IN MY PERSONAL LIFE SO YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE! Pasya why on earth would you talk shit about my friend with me. Ko pk aku akan support kau ka? That is one hell of a mistake! I have no respect left in you. If ko sik puas ati, tell it to her face not mine. Your elaboration bores me.

As you can see, i am very much pissed off with you and pls save your excuses@explanation to your beloved bf because i have no interest in listening to your REPETITIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment