Saturday, May 28, 2011

Malaysian Food Delicacy


The bf is coming home today! One day earlier than expected, meaning that I have extra half day to be with him! Syukur Alhamdulillah. As promised, these are the photos from morib, bagan lalang and sunway lagoon!


Morib Beach
Enjoying every bit of sotong bakar


Bagan Lalang
Camwhoring before maghrib prayer =)

In sarawak we call it ambal. Over here its pepahat but i always call it pelempang!

Sotong goreng tepung

The remarkable super tasty ikan bakar

10 minutes later...

Look at the gravy..it's heaven~

This is suppose to be udang bakar but I did not take the photo before..haha
Kompleks Mahasiswa UPM

Interview at CPC
 Sunway Lagoon

I look like parts of the mascot

The twins

That's not my real thigh! I was wearing harem dress ok...

Prairie Dog!! Super cute

Leopard cat. I want this for my pet!

Camwhoring while waiting for isyak
 Bangi (last night)
Kerabu sotong =)

The best tomyam ever! NO ONE can beat this tomyam..seriously

As you can see, I have been doing a lot of eating lately! Let us hope that the bf still recognize me this afternoon.

Oo right now I'm having domino's pizza...I am going to miss the food here when i go back =((

No comments:

Post a Comment