Friday, May 20, 2011

i know u read my blog so this post is for u

i just found out that she blocked me from fb. i do feel the lurch deep in my heart but somehow it made me relieved. at least now i know that she really wants nothing to do with me and i know for real that she's out of my life for good.

i do expect this to happen because we did not end it well. you botched urself into my life in a sudden and then start comparing my fiance to ur bf when u know ntg abt him and then u betrayed me again for the second time by telling ur bf abt my life which proves to me that u can't be trusted anymore.

thank you for giving me the strength not to care abt u anymore. The only piece of advice i can give u is being engaged takes a lot of patience because without it you can't go through the challenges ahead of you.


on sarcassm notes..
don't u think it's ironic when ur bf gave me a long text on the problems with my engagement but now u're having one when u guys were just engaged for a few months? talking is easy but doing it is the other thing. welcome to the life of being engaged. it's not as easy as u think...

No comments:

Post a Comment