Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gifts

I can't wait for my official result to come out tomorrow. I have never been this excited before and usually i'll be like "pls iboh kantoi any subject..pls..pls..plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" but now it's more like "show it too me bebeh..black and white".

I'm still thinking on what I want for my present. Yes I asked something from my dad. Well knowing that my family is not i-love-you-and-i'm-going-to-show-u kind of family, I need to ask if I want something. At first, I wanted books because I want something to hold on too when they're gone. Something that remind me that this is the thing that I got for my ehem ehem. So I want it to be meaningful but now i'm thinking of something else. We'll see how it goes...

Since my graduation gift is my wedding, what do I want for my ehem ehem....I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment