Friday, June 10, 2011

MY DREAM CAME TRUE

ALHAMDULILLAH..SYUKUR...

Words that can only describe my feelings right now. How I wish I can pray now! My result came out and I am soOOOooo happy with it. All my hard work paid off and all my dreams came true. I can only thank Allah because without his guidance, I wouldn't be where I am today.


It such a good feeling and the best thing is it happen right after I had this talk with my brother. It's nice to see how we have this thing is common. I feel like this thing runs in the family and I am grateful for that. This passion and this thing just a mixture of both my parents trait and it grows in us and I wish to pass down the genetic to my future children. You must be wondering now what on earth am I talking about. I can't really say it here except for it's something to do with dreaming BIG and I love the whole idea. I'm gonna try to help my brother to achieve it.

Anyway, I just had a family meeting on my wedding. Details will be in my other blog so you can read it from there.

MasyaAllah
Subhanallah
Alhamdulillah

Thank you Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment