Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Anniversary gift!

Dad is taking a short cut and asked me to think of a gift for mommy for their wedding anniversary. He was thinking a stove since we need a new one cause it was broken and I said NO WAY! For once, I want him to be romantic and thoughtful and I am trying to push him outside his boundary.

First is he agreed to give her flowers as the romantic gesture. But he has no idea that I'm gonna force him to write notes to it.

Second is I've picked three things that I know my mom would love but I don't know whether daddy is going to spend that much money since he is noted for being kedekut. But thank to his kedekut-ness we survived til today.

We'll see which one did he picked out of three or he might just go with the stove..urgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment