Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My beautiful nieces



I was sad to say good bye to ze bf for about an hour and then I forget about it when I see this face. This is my niece, erika and I can't believe how big she is now. She was being a sport the whole time in kl. She walked non stop in mid valley without complaining but when we got back, she said "kaki kmk lelah jalan". 


Shopping haul from sephora, victoria secret and chanel =)
 


I was surprised when I saw this knocking on my door yesterday. She can walk and talk now and I was in awe. I missed so much while I'm gone! I was told that she lovesssss jewelery. She's only gonna be two next month but she already knows about necklace and bracelet. She was scared of me at first but after I gave her two of my bracelet, she can hug, kiss and do whatever I ask her to do. I guess it all runs in the family.


 
Then, we had a pre-kong xi fa cai fashion show at home.

Cheongsam that I bought months ago..glad that it fits well



No comments:

Post a Comment