Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Update!!! woot..woootttt

This is the 123456789 times I've been trying to upload this and if this doesn't come out later then so be it. I'm so fed up with my laptop. I think it's time to reformat. It's so critical right now..argh annoyying.

I've been busy with family and wedding stuff so let's start with the update. 

My niece, hani just turn two last sunday =) She was very happy that day and wasn't being congek at all. This time around, I can really see a big change in her. She is more cheerful and I even can carry her around. But of course I need to bribe her before that. 


Look how happy she is and the best thing is she doesn't poke her cake like other kids do!


Posing with their grandmother







Erika looks like a unicorn by the end of the day





Today I woke up with a bad tummy ache and it drives me nuts and I wasn't the only one having it, my dad too. After settling my shit business, I went out with my parents to buy table lamp and ceiling lamp for my room. It's really gorgous. I'll post it in my other blog when I rajin. Blogspot is being annoying at the moment so I guess updating one blog is enough for tonight. Then, we went to kedai chuan to look for my locket =) It's actually my ehem ehem present =)))))) I'm so happy that I got what I wanted eventhough daddy changed his mind about buying it after he bought my bedroom set. There's no words to describe my happiness right now.


ps: If you think I'm spoil and wasting my parents money, then SCREW YOU cause my life has nothing to do with yours so BACK OFF!




This is how she looks like from school



ehem ehem present =)

No comments:

Post a Comment