Saturday, October 9, 2010

FUCK MY LIFE

I'm 22 and in a few months i'm gonna be 23. i've given up a lot of things and the only thing i'm looking forward now is to be married to the fiance. i felt like my whole life is about making other people happy so now it's time for me to do something that makes me happy which is building a life with the fiance.

It's sad that i don't have a say in my own wedding. To avoid any confrontation, i have to keep my mouth shut and just follow what they have planned for me. i don't even think i can decide my own clothes. The fiance keep telling me that i can always pitch in ideas with the wedding (his side) and that is the only thing that keep me sane at the moment.

All i want is an islamic wedding but due to our stupid culture, i can't do it because that is not in the norms of our culture.

2 comments:

  1. I know it must be hard to deal with so many preparations for your wedding. Theres too many decisions to make for it. But wedding is once in our life. Of course you can pitch in your own ideas since its YOUR WEDDING. Its yours and nobody will say NO if u say YES. you do it for yourself, not for other people and a real own planned wedding will make it more memorable when there might be a time you recalls it after ure married.. wish you all the best my dear..
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx may. we'll see how it goes next year. i hope i can have the wedding that i wanted. oi..ko bila mo kawen???hahah

    ReplyDelete