Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i actually thought it's the weekend!

From the title it is obvious that i thought today is saturday instead of wednesday. There is so many things that has been happening in this few days and there's going to be so many more to come. In a way, i am very psyched about my deadlines coz it keeps me going but sometimes it can be a bit too much for me.

 Like yesterday, i almost cried in my IT lab after reading the comments given by my supervisor on my thesis. I was actually frustrated to myself for not doing a good job plus all the silly mistakes i did in my thesis. But then again, it's only my first draft and my title is NOT EASY! so of course i don't get it right the first time. After a while, i regain my composition and i take it as a chance to refine my work and make it better. Yes, i was totally embarrased for  thinking that we're using LIDAR data and not worldview2 data but hey, it's better to know now rather than during my FINAL PRESENTATION right??? whatever it is, i'll get it done soon.

Another set of list i need to do for this week;
budget analysis
bridge calculation on HA and HB loading(bridge project)
borehole data analysis (highway project)
ammend thesis chapter 1-3 (pronto!)

i guess that's it before my final. wish me luck peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment