Thursday, October 21, 2010

A message to YOU

i am the kind of person who just keep things on my own. Yes i know i do talk A LOT but most of it is about every day crap. In a way, i can call myself a private person because i choose people who i would open up too and i only tell a portion of it to them. The rest i would either keep it to myself or tell my other half, who else if not sepul. I can never ever trust anyone else except him. I have faced all kind of betrayal and two face people(u know who u are). I was so mad at that time and i wish i could just run them over with my car til they die. Little that i know, i should be thankful to have this kind of people in my life because they have made me stronger and wayyyy better person than before. So when i'm in a big drama or dilemma. i can just nonchalantly be blunt about it. So here i am, being blunt to you.

You couldn't stand your own attitude for just two days. Imagine how i put up with you this whole time. Not only me, i bet everyone around u feels that way. You need a serious attitude adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment