Thursday, February 10, 2011

Massage parlour review

I went to a massage parlour for the first time and the only thing i can say is....IT'S WORTH EVERY CENT! I went to the first floor at Alamanda near the parkson entrance.The place was descent looking, nothing like HAMMAM but still it's okay looking. I went there with the X______X  face and i was just about to collapse when i arrive on their door step. After changing into the sarong given (i had some difficulty in tying this) a 30smth woman starts working on my neck. The first thing she said was "wahhh keras nyeee", i guess she was trying to say tense in BM..hahah..then she said some other things but i don't have the energy to listen.

Then i start feeling uneasy coz she massaged my body using the towel without using any oil. So i asked the lady to put some oil on my body. Only THEN i realised that she was actually someone from China! She start  shingshongshingshong and the only thing i can understand is "ni jiang se mek?" (with a THICK china accent). So i just point to the bottles of oil on the table. Then she start saying something else and all i can do is forge a smile and say "se se"(yes although i have no idea what she's crapping about) and finally she drew a number on the bed meaning that i need to add some more if i wanna use oil so i just nodded coz i really don't care at that point. So she continued on massaging my back, hips, hand, thigh and etc....i felt like i'm in my dreamland. I kinda wished the session will never end. (80 minutes)

There was a lot of noise coming from the kids outside (don't bring your kids to the parlour!) but i just couldn't be bothered. Yes i did mumble some mean things on them but rhe lady knows where the right spot to ease my tension. All in all it was good and i can't wait for the next session.


I am eyeing for the deals online! The price is half than what i spend today and it's going to be for 2 bloody hours! i am not gonna miss that chance!


Thank you syg for supporting me no matter where you are!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment