Wednesday, February 2, 2011

sleeping over~

i'm so bored and i'm only here for 1 hour. OMG...i'm glad i have my laptop with me! btw i'm staying over at my cousin's place til the weekend. My dorm is empty and it's kinda creepy at night so i opt to stay over at her place for a change.

i hate hate hate the receptionist here. First of all she looked at me like a dirt! secondly she did not have the decency to apologize after sending me to the wrong floor and finally, when i went back to see her and asked her to send me the 23rd floor, she just rolled her eyes and asked her collegue to "entertain" me.

pls lah~~ u're just a RECEPTIONIST, u don't have to act like you earn 30 grand a month because obviously you don't or else you won't be working there and be my slave, RIGHT? pfft. stupid receptionist

No comments:

Post a Comment