Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sometimes people just don't understand on how much you want to be left alone

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Alhamdulillah..the test was ok2. Right after the test ended, everything became chaotic. Everyone is asking everything and i am one of them. The question was short and simple but it was difficult to choose the method. Well i chose mine and i believe in my answer. If it's wrong, then i'll learn from it. Even if i lose 12% from there but at least i won't make the mistake when i work later on, right?

Last night i attended one of the best lecture. I am grateful to be having the opportunity to meet up so many wonderful people. I have to thank them for shaping who i am today. This year has got to be one of the best years in my life in terms of exploring myself. I thought i knew myself up until now. I have changed the way i perceive on things.

Moving on...

i miss you and i can't wait for you to get back. I honestly don't feel like going out during the weekend whenever you're not here. It's just tiring you know with getting ready and most of the times, i just grab anything to go out. It's pointless to look good when you're not around.

I can't thank you enough for being understanding. I was actually scared that you would throw a tantrum on me when i said i want to think about my career first before you but you didn't. Thank you syg. No matter what and where my job is, we'll find a way to work it out k. My career is just about to take off and I really hope we can be happy no matter where we are.

I honestly still have doubts on your level of understanding but time will tell..

No comments:

Post a Comment