Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sometimes i like to break you but sometimes i wanna hold you endlessly

The title above refers to my final year project (FYP) and not the bf..


Alhamdullilah. I've just completed the first part. I'm over my dateline for 1 hour and 46 mins but i'm not gonna be so hard to myself since i'm done with it. Tomorrow i'm going to start doing the next part. I have a VERY tight dateline but insyaAllah i can do it!


Bila aku mok polah reaction paper and capstone tok oooo..susah eh mok focus rah banyak benda. sabar jak lah. this is a part of learning process. I need to learn MULTI tasking. On the bright side, i'm just a student so my work doesn't involve client or $$$$$ so whatever stress i'm dealing right now is nothing compare to engineer on site nak??? i think they would wanna swap places with me nak so i'm not gonna complain and be like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or give a look like  -__-  or x_x


Sabar k geng =)

No comments:

Post a Comment