Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my heart breaks whenever i miss you


I wish i can talk to you at times like this =( But whatever it is, i will promise you that i will make both of you, mummy and daddy proud. Sometimes i wish i can pour my heart out to you. When daddy being pushy and mummy being...well mummy, i wish i can just go to miri and talk to you in the kitchen like the old times. omg..i'm crying while typing this out but i really miss you aunt. i really do. You did not say good bye when you left. i could not forgive myself until today for not remembering the last time i see you. Was it when i went to brunei with the whole family and i slept in your new house for the first time, or was it when you came to kch and we hugged so tightly at the tv area. OMG i miss you aunt! YOU ARE THE ONLY AUNT WHO I WOULD HUG LIKE THAT.

it's been almost a year since you're gone but i still cry whenever i miss you.

i miss you aunt. i wish you know how much i love you this whole time and thank you for letting me know such a wonderful person like you. You have shaped me to be more grounded and always enjoy and have fun in whatever i do. With this i would like to add another clip for you.


i'm overwhelmed with gratitude, my baby i'm so thankful i found you
-mariah carey-

No comments:

Post a Comment