Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update for syg

Hi baby love..

i was stressed last night and super tired since i have class since 9am-10.30pm. By the end of it, i'm pretty much worn out. Even the slightest thing can make me blow up. Maybe last night i was over acting over the lecturer incident, maybe i'm not. I don't know. But right now, i just want the positive energy flowing inside. So i'll just take it as an honour for the lecturer wanting to know on my opinion on the journal.

Last night, i had the sleep problem again. I couldn't sleep until 4am! I thought i'm gonna have a good night sleep since i had a long day but i guess the prob still doesn't go away. This is what stress can do to you i guess.

Something bright up my day today =) i woke up by the call from najwa and she came to give me my birthday present. She gave me something that she bought from aussie, egypt and singapore. i felt touch caused she remembers me whenever she goes somewhere. You know it's weird having this kind of friendship coz we don't hang out much in class coz we have different cliques but when we do, it'll be awesome and we can just sync in. Cool right..


Another good news is pritti is coming in march! it's going to be on 3rd-6th march. I super can't wait!!! i will work my ARSE OFF doing all my work before she arrived. I LOVE YOU PRITTI!!! i am gonna plan this trip and i want to make it memorable for all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment