Monday, January 31, 2011

Unexpected trip to singapore

i am SUPER TIRED! Just got back from singapore with ze bf. It was unplanned. Ze bf called this morning and ask me to get ready coz we're going to singapore. I was still in mamai state and i straight away took my shower (it was freezing cold) and got ready. When i was in the car, i was still blur2 coz when ze bf said that he's going outstation tomorrow and his job to thai is going to be 1 day earlier then expected, all i can say is...hmm(in sleepy mode).

The trip was short coz we had to rush back but on the way back. We stumble upon a stranger and he needs a ride. I was giving that "petrified look" to the bf but knowing him, he gave in to the guy. I couldn't stop praying in the car and i wouldn't even rest my back to seat. All the scenes from the thriller movie were running through my head! Ze bf felt uneasy seeing me like that so we sent he to the next station that we can find. I FELT RELIEVED AT THAT MOMENT!

Before u start thinking, how selfish i am and so forth. Let me just tell you guys that this guy was planning to take a lift (all the way) to go to his destination. It was not because of his car broke down or what not.

Now i'm in my room and apparently his job was canceled for tomorrow so we can date again after he works =))

No comments:

Post a Comment