Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i'm 23 today!

i got HEAPSSSSSSS of birthday wishes on my facebook wall today. i really mean HEAPSSS.

It was such a longggggg day and now i'm worn out. It all started with my class from 9am till 1pm and then continue with my capstone design meeting that last til 3.30pm. There was a long story behind the meeting but i'm too tired to spill it out. All i can say is i exploded and it felt GOOD. As soon as i got back, i was rushing doing the presentation for tomorrow but at 4.40pm ze bf called, saying that he's on his way. I got panicked coz i thought i have til 6pm before we meet up SOOooooo he waited for 1 damn hour and i felt bad all the way. If you ask me what do i think of being 23? my answer will be.......I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED BY THE END OF THIS YEAR...hahaha

To friends: Thank you for all the wishes and i appreciate each and everyone of you, it made my day =)

To family: Not even one of them remember my birthday, but i'm pretty immune to it. (daddy called and i thought he's going to sing for me but the first thing he said was "what colour do you want for your door?")

To ze bf: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SURPRISES YOU GAVE ME TODAY. I LOVE THE FLOWERS, CARD AND THE PRESENT! Plus thank you for being so understanding bf. I love u so much and i can't wait to be your wife!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! I totally forgot yesterday! Forgive my stupidity darling! Happy belated birthday girl! I wish you dreams of getting married by the end of the year will come true! Sincerely! God Bless you always!

    Love ya! Muacks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for the wish! and it's ok...i am not good with birthdays either..hihi..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete