Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year everyone!

currently listening to kings of anything by sara bareilles and miss ze bf like heaps. speaking of which, i should sign in ym. sorry b..

Alhamdullilah, i haven't skipped any of my classes so far despite of i only have 1 or 2 hours of class a day. I've been spending a lot of money on my essentials and healthy food..argh..why am i so expensive! i don't know whether i'm gonna afford it when i work later on. Anywhoosss....ze bf is in singapore for work and i'm gonna spend another weekend without him..boohoo! I miss dating like HEAPS!


I've been updating my life with ira and cheryl although we're far apart. It's nice to know that i am surrounded with love no matter where i am =)

Happy New Year to everyone and i wanna write my resolutions here so next yr on 31st december 2010, i'll be checking whether i've crossed all of them or not.

1. First is to be a practicing muslim.
2. Get a degree with the result that  i want. InsyaAllah!
3. Get a job and experience all the wonderful thing of civil engineering world.
4. Starting to give some dough to my parents! (i am excited about this)
5. Next on the list is be married to Mr. Saifuliwan Ezzedin.
6. So of course, i hope i can carry all the duty as a wife to ze husband.

I guess that's enough for this year...i'll come back again and we'll see how many i would cross from this list. I hope everything will be crossed. InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment