Saturday, January 1, 2011

Please think twice before using airasia

Tired and jet lagged is the perfect word to explain what i'm feeling right now. I had enough with airasia and i swear i would never use their service ever again. I rather not go home than having to use airasia. PERIOD! Thank god MAS has the cheap plan and the price is cheaper than airasia most of the times.

How can I not be so fucked off since my flight was supposed to be at 7.50pm and they retimed it to 12.05am?! Although they have informed me through my cell at noon, i am still tipped by it. When i got to the airport, i can see all the tired kids and elder people waiting at the gate and it made me even mad. C'mon airasia, it's 2011 already! This news is kinda lame and so last century don't you think!

During the flight, i was so annoyed at one of the flight attendant! It's 2.30am and everyone is very cranky at the time, do you really have to flirt with the passenger nok dah tua and sik sedar dirik plus super FUGLY. i feel like banging their head all together at my front seat. !@@@@#$$#$##

Thank you airasia for giving me yet another horrendous memorable experience with you.

1 comment:

  1. I know its sucks! Im one of the anti-air asia members too. Their services are getting poorer every time. We definitely can find a super duper better flight offers & services in MAS.

    ReplyDelete