Saturday, January 22, 2011

GET OUT OF MY FACE

i have not been myself this past couple of days. Sometimes i can be on top of the world and be as jolly as can be and sometimes i feel like my life is crushing upon me and i just want to run away. At the moment, i am more to the second part, running away. I can't take care of other people's feelings when i'm not in a good mood so that is why i prefer to be left alone at this time but it seems impossible to be alone. It feels like i have babies to take care of eventhough i am not married yet.

i don't hate anyone on particular. i just want to be alone. i don't want to get any text msgs or phone calls unless someone is dying. so i'll just find some place where i can find peace.

so for now, just leave me alone until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment