Friday, January 14, 2011

i'm loving it

i had a weird dream last night. I couldn't remember the details but all i know is i was traumatised by a crazy dude that i ditch before. It is super scary and i thought it was real!

Anyhoosss...i wore a leopard tube today to class(with cardigan of coz..i pakai tudung so of coz lah..) and i was brave enough to endure all the stares that people gave me. FYI i'm an engineering student and what we normally wear is something that you would wear to zzzZZZzzzz so when one person shows up in a leopard tube, you can imagine the scenes in legally blonde movie.

Yesterday i had lunch with ze bf at his office and after that i went to sunway pyramid by myself and it felt GREAT. i have always always always wanted to go shopping on my own and yesterday i did it. It is definitely not going to be the last time because it was fun (as long as u have $$$ to spend). It was the perfect timing for me to unwind my head and put my FYP for a rest.

ze bf just told me that he's not going to be working tomorrow and we're going for a date. Uber excited on wearing my new purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment