Friday, January 28, 2011

My colour theme

After looking at hundreds of photos and videos, i have made my mind on the colour for my room. I want it to be grey and blue. Well mom wanted purple+pink (which i think is soooo common) and green+yellow(i'm not digging colour) but i love the combination of grey and baby blue. It's so BEAUTIFUL. Some of you might say boring but SCREW you coz it's my room. Like what ID Rebecca Robeson says, LIVE YOUR STYLE. Ok let me show you my dream room



At the moment, i loving soft grey, baby blue and off white. I just realised  how much i hate purple, lilac, ivory and so on. It makes me puke (no offence to others who like this colour). No way my room is gonna look like that. I hate that colour! PERIOD! Maybe for my kids, i'll be ok but not for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment