Friday, June 8, 2012

Accident

I got into a small accident today. I was about to go out from the carpark of my office. As i was busy looking at my too-hightech-radio i din look in front and then poof! I hit the car coming from my left at the junction in the carpark. I apologized to the lady and said it was my fault. She was actually speechless but the came a guy wearing a white t-shirt that looks like apek talking like mad. He was super angry with me and scolded me like i crash his car to thrash. For the first 30 second of him crapping, i was like who is this guy and where does he come from. Then the lady tried to calm him and then it hits me that he is the husband. Then i apologize again for the 5th time i guess and he still talk shit about me saying things that were hurtful. Basically what he's trying to say is I AM SOooOOOOooo stupid. So i let him finish his talk then his wife said that it's just a small scratch n yet he still goes on n on with his madness till this old lady came out from the car and checked the car out. N she said that it's just a small scratch n we should all just leave. I apologized again and that's how it all end.

The baby is kicking as i type this and i feel like the baby is telling me that everything is ok.

I'll post about my baby in the next post..

Daaa

No comments:

Post a Comment