Wednesday, June 27, 2012

;))))

Assalamualaikum wbt

I still can't believe i'm gonna have a baby girl! I pray that everything is going to be fine and she's going to be one healthy baby. So far, doc said she is doing good. Her heart beat was fast and that's a good sign. Her arms and thighs were soooo cute, looking from the scan. I just can't wait to have her in my arms.


Now i'm excited to do my shopping. Yes i know..i' m six month already and i haven't bought anything yet. It's just that i don't want to jinx it and now i feel confident enough to start buying baby stuff.

We'll start with her crib and moses basket/car seat. That is what the daddy will buy.

And as for me i'll be buying her bath set and all the cute clothes for baby girl!!!!! Yeeehaaa...but one thing for sure, i'm not going to be nad buying all the pink stuff coz it ain't cute seeing a cotton candy baby!

Ok time is up for blogging. Need to get ready for work.


Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment