Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby essential #2

I am obsessed with reading baby essentials and baby checklist on the net. I barely have enough sleep cause my mind is just soaked with all the informations that i get. Next thing to buy is the bedding set and i found one that i like in anakku.

My problem right now is the bathing set. The one that they sell is bulky and i don't have much space as i'm only staying in an apartment. I found one that is foldable but the price is rm100+ which i think is ridiculous. I do not want to bath the baby in the sink because our sink is not sturdy enough like the one at home. I guess i'll need to go to the japanese shop and find what they have in store for this.

Other essentials that i need are:
Bips
Socks
Sleeping clothes
Light weight blankie
Rotan basket
Towel
2 Small baskets

This is my next things to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment