Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello humansss,

Let me introduce you to the awesome people I work with at the office

This three stooges are my work buddy! Mila, the teacher looking lady is my first close collegue in this office. She used to be my housemate for 2 months before I got married. The lady wearing a pink selendang is called wani. She's a newbie to our department and I'm so grateful that we got along well...hmm actually too well and we or should I say I like to make silly jokes on them. It's so hard to keep the volume of our department down. Another newbie in my department is Lay@superman. He is our superhero coz he will help us whenever we're in doubt which is like EVERYTIME. Another important person in my department is, of course my boss. He's on leave today so I don't have his pic. He is THE BEST boss you can posibbly have! Alhamdulillah, i'm so grateful to be working in this awesome team.

BERSATU KITA TEGUH, BERCERAI KITA ROBOH

Yeehaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment