Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 25

Alhamdulillah my baby is healthy and guess what????? It's a girl!!! I am sooOOooooo happy! Subhanallah..

Her face was very prominent and I can see her eyes and nose clearly. Am sooooo excited for the 3D scan in the next two weeks! N i'll be seeing her live in action and the best thing is the whole thing will recorded! Yeeehaaa!!
That is one of the advantage of going to a private hospital coz u get good treatment and service. Alhamdulillah.

Btw..i survived my biggest fear!! For the first time in my life, I gave my blood sample to the doc. Finally i'll know what blood type i am. I was so bubbly and chatty when i'm nervous so it was funny to see me go bfkksksnkslshkdl when the doc wanted to poke me with needle. What i can say is the pain was 2/10 and it was alright. I know the doc tried to take my mind off it by asking me questions but honestly i don't feel anything when she sucked my blood. The only pain i felt was was she put the the needle insisde me. So it was true after all mcm gigit semut. I guess parts of it has got to be because god answered my prayer. I prayed so hard that it's not gonna be too painful for me and it wasn't! Alhamdulillah.

Let me end this post with a pic of my baby girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment