Thursday, June 28, 2012

I feel so fucking stress right now with my house. I tried to not think about it for the this whole week but i think my boiling point had enough. I am so fucking stress becoz i am so fucking tired right now. Thus i dont have fucking energy to fucking clean my fucking disgusting house. When i am in this stupid state, i leave it to husband to do the housework. If he doesnt wash the dishes then there will be dishes accumulating in the sink. If he doesnt do the laundry, or i remind him to do it thus my clother will pile up till my floor is full of clothes. But sometimes i feel ba for asking him to do the stuff coz rs cam org gaji jak polah gia. Even if brg rah lantei pun i ask him to pick coz my pinggang or back hurts when i pick it up. It is so fucking frustrating and i think i'm gonna cry now, thinking about it.

I just slammed down my phone after talking to him coz he doesn't get why i am so fucking frustrated with the state of our house. Do u want me to post the pics of our house right now? It's so fucking disgusting.

I feel so tired becoz i'm always the one who try to make it clean and tidy and when he does smth, i'll have to tidy it up afterwards. If i dont, this is what happen. The thing that annoys menis when things is not put at their original position andddd when the cover of the drink is not close! That kills me coz semut akan masuk and I AM GOING TO BUANG THE AIR. Douknowhowwecoolourwater?!

Honestly i dont know how am i going to have a baby. How am i gonna keep everything in place, clean and make sure the laundry is folded and kept at all times.

Fuck my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment