Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bestest friend for life!

Good morning lovely,

I'm wide awake in this lovely morning but what not so great about it is I sik pat ngando. Argh! My ulser is still not recovering coz i haven't had enough rest.

I'm missing the husband so much right now.

Yesterday, after work i went to jaya one and had one expensive lunch with my collegues. One of the project manager wanted to treat us and we were like OH YEAH!

Then, I went to sunway with li sze and we updated each other with our life. It's so nice to be able to do that with our childhood friend. Then her parents called and they remembered me! How awesome is that?! I havent met them for like 10 years!!

This kind of friendship makes me feel like I'm the luckiest person in earth. I don't have friends that's always with 24/7 like the one you can see people updating their life in facebook. But I do have good friends around the world. Friends that will be there ko matter what happens and when i need them. Li sze has got to be one of the people in the list now. I was down due to the stupid accident drama and I really dont want to be alone at home. So I called her at 12.45pm asking her out and she said YES OF COURSE! As she can hear my voice were trembling. At 2.30 she arrived at lrt asia jaya and i picked her up from there.

Another good news is IRA IS COMING HOME FOR RAYA!! I am over the moon with that news!! That is another friend that i will cherish my whole life! A fun fun fun friend to be with!

There's moree. Pritti is coming in july and hopefully may can come to kl and we can all be like the good ol times except now there's a human inside my tummy.


Oh how i can't wait to meet my besties. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment