Monday, July 16, 2012

Chinese dialect

I recalled smth abt last night. My sabahan friends were surprised to see how i can understand what they're talking about even when they speak mandarin. It's obvious tjat we haven't seen each other in ages and another thing is when nonong made fun of my language, i straight away felt offended and that is exactly like the good all times.

It's funny how may tested me in various dialect that night at johnny's. She speaks in mandarin, cantonese and hokkien and then asked me what she was crapping about and i guessed it all right. Hahah..i can guess it right since her vocab in cantonese and hokkien is very limited...hahah


Anywhoos...i miss having to guess what my friends are talking about...weird but true.


I soooo cant wait for husband to xome home tomorrow!!!! Yeeepeeee yeaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment