Monday, July 23, 2012

Noobbb

The thing that i love most is when ze husband hugs me when we're sleeping but the thing that i hate most is his snores that came along. I just cant sleep when his snores is next to my ear.

What an irony right?

I helped ze husband with his evaluation and he said that i'm a strict teacher since i keep on shoosh-ing him whenever he talks while i'm thinking..

On other news..today was a noob driving day for ze husband. He picked me up from work today and the first thing he said was 'kunci ya stuck, sik pat cabut' so i said calm down and i tried to start the car and turn it off but when i try to pull the key out, it was still stuck. Then i tried doing the same thing again and once more, the key was stuck. Thennnnn i checked the gear!!! Oh boy...it was on neutral! Of course lah xpat cabut!!! Noob abis my husband eh..hahaahah

Then, we stop over at shell for maghrib prayer. When we wanted to leave, he went to Drive instead of reverse! Noobbb..

And finally was the parking..seriously i think a motorcycle can even park at the back of our car!


I will love you anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment