Sunday, July 22, 2012

I love u husband

Alhamdulillah..dah 2 ari berjaya puasa. Today is the first time i will puasa at work. Hopefully everything runs smoothly.

I am suppose to sleep but syg is sleeping 'soundly' next to me. Hence, x pat mok tdo but in a way, it reminded me that no matter what he does concious or unconciously..i will still love him anyway. Recently he has formed a new habit which is hitting me in his sleep. The first two times, i was pissed like mad. Bygkan ur having a nightmare and when i wanted to hug him for comform but suddenly 'spat!'.

But i still love him anyway coz when he is wide awake, he is the sweetest cotton candy u'll ever have. Constantly hugging and kissing, give me massages whenever i'm in pain or not and all the manjak2 thing lah.

I really2 love my husband and having him around is ohsemmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment