Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fun weekend!

I had an awesome weekend with one of my bestfriend who came all the way to penang. We spend most of the time at home, chilling at my couch and be fat pigs coz we couldn't stop eating. It felt really good to have some company at home and i absolutely love spending time at home.

Both of us were a bit lazy to go out since it takes too much effort to get our butt off the couch. But on the last day she was here, we went to solaris dutamas to chill with another good friend of ours, mr edward.

Good friends and good food are the best combination ever. Time pass by so fast and now i'm on my desk at the office. I'm so bored at the moment co my boss haven't checked my work so i have nothing to do at the moment.

Husband is coming home tomorrow insyaAllah and i pray that he has a safe journey. I can't wait to give him a biggggg hug with my hugeee belly. I miss my husband soooo much.

Btw najwa just text me and she reminded on our sushi date tomorrow. Yeeehaaaa...another good friend and good food day ahead.


Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for surrounding me with amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment